You all bought a lot of pie during the PTA’s 2019 First Annual Pie Fundraiser to benefit the School. Let’s see if we can beat last year’s earnings to show our support for Woodlawn families and teachers impacted by the Covid-19 pandemic! So now the question is, How much pie… will you buy?
Willamette Valley pies have all-natural ingredients and no GMOs. The two crust pies are trans-fat free and dairy free, and all pies are low in added sugar. All pies are handmade using Oregon fruit in Salem, Oregon.
Ready to order? This year’s fundraiser is entirely online (except for pickup… and eating, of course!). There are a couple of ways to get your pies.
The simplest option:
1. Order and pay for your Willamette Valley Pie Co. frozen handmade pie or frozen fruit pie through the PTA website no later than October 16th at https://woodlawn-806881.square.site/. Please use the name of the person picking up the order when making your purchase on the website.
2. Pick up your pie(s) on Friday, October 30th between 2:30 and 5pm in front of Woodlawn Elementary
If you are ordering pies for more than one party, and want to make sure your orders are bundled together, you can:
1. Email your completed order form to Amy Boucher at email@example.com. To access the form:
• Download the form as a .docx file in English or Spanish (you will be able to fill it out online only if you have Word or .docx-compatible software)
• Download the form as a PDF file in English or Spanish (you will need to print the form, fill it out and email a photo or scan of the completed form)
2. Go to https://woodlawn-806881.square.site/. Order and pay for your pies no later than October 16th. We will match up your paper form with the order you placed online. Please use the name of the person picking up the order when making your purchase on the website.
3. Pick up your pies on Friday, October 30th between 2:30 and 5pm in front of Woodlawn Elementary
Prices for pie range from $10- $30, and include Cobblers ($10), large Fruit Pies ($15.50), Artisan Pies ($17.50), and cases of Mini Pies ($30.25 per case of 6). And there are so many flavors to choose from!
Individually Quick-Frozen blueberries, peaches and strawberries are also available for $9 per bag.
Due to COVID-19, all payments must be made online. If you are unable to make a purchase online but still wish to participate in the fundraiser, or if you have any questions about this fundraiser, please email Amy Boucher at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Whoever eats the most pie wins!